Adirondack "Trivia" Collection
Have you got some trivia to share?
Contact us and we'll post your trivia with your name!
Currently: The Adirondack Park includes portions of 12 counties: Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Fulton, Hamilton, Herkimer, Lewis, Oneida, Saratoga, St. Lawrence, Warren, and Washington. The population is about 126 thousand permanent residents and about 100 thousand seasonal visitors (2002 statistics).
Baseball Pitcher from Witherbee, NY - Johnny Podres
- contributed by Total Computer Supplies
Horoscopes - checkhere to enjoy your daily horoscope
Internet Real Estate Needs are Changing.
• 75% of Americans
(204.3 million) have home Internet access
Lake Champlain covers an area of 435 square miles (excluding the areas of more than 50 islands) within an 8,234-square-mile drainage basin, 56 percent of which lies in Vermont, 37 percent in New York, and 7 percent in Quebec. Lake Champlain's physical characteristics vary markedly moving from south to north; the entire waterbody is commonly divided into five distinct regions:
Randy Templeman's (ABR Realtor Instructor) quotes, about newfound knowledge
"What's your next step? With new found knowledge the future is up to you. Here are some items to help guide you along the way." Randy reminds folks to keep this visuals handle:
* Rubber band - to remind you to be flexible
* Piece of string - to remind you to keep loose ends tied up.
* Penny - for your thoughts. Your ideas are valuable, share them with others
* Adhesive Label to remind you to 'stick to it'.
* Key - to remind you that you hold the key to your success in whatever you do.
* Crystal Ball - to remind you that while your future in unknown, if you see yourself being successful, you will be successful.
* Payday - the first of many more in the future.
* Smarties - learning is a journey, not a destination.
World's Large Garage sale located in Warrensburg! Or so they say. Come visit Warrensburg